Tamarina Golf -18 Holes
The Tamarina Golf course is an 18-hole championship par 72 course and is 6886 meters long (as measured from the professional tee-off points) and expands over 206 hectares. Conceived by the golf architect, Rodney Wright, the course is known for its technical challenges. This golf course provides a unique experience as it offers an amazing layout and fantastic views over the spectacular La Tourelle Mountain and Tamarin Bay. You will definitely enjoy golfing at Tamarina!
7 am until 4 pm
Late night available on request
Subject to the client’s choice
- Green fee
- 1 bottle of water per person during your trip
Available for all level of golfers
- Sun cream
- Cap or hat
- Golf outfits
- Golf bags
Golf clubs and other equipment can be rented at extra charges
Private transfers only
The gold course includes 10 undercover bays over 43,000 spare meters.
The Tamarina Golf course offers five different tee-off points: professional, competition, member, senior and ladies. Moreover, the golf course consists of four par 3 holes, four par 5 holes and ten par 4 holes.
- No Show at departure for confirmed reservations: 100% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 24 hrs. before departure :100% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 48 hrs. before departure:50% cancellation fee
- Transfers are at extra supplement subject to the type of vehicle booked or the car rental option booked
- Private Transfer – Available every day (no minimum number of guests required)
- Activity is subject to weather conditions. The activity can be canceled due to sudden weather changes