Swim with Dolphins and Whale watching speedboat trip
Enjoy one of the most exciting adventures in Black River or the Tamarin Bay with the swimming with the dolphins and whale watching’s trip. You can also enjoy some snorkeling outside the beautiful reef of La Preneuse in the Aquarium Spot.
7 am to 9 am
To reach 15 minutes prior to onboarding time.
Approximately 3 hours
- Le Morne Bay
- Black River
- Ilot Gabriel
- Swim with dolphins
- 1 bottle of water per person during your trip
Not suitable for physically challenged person
- Sun cream
- Snorkeling equipment
- Cap or Hat
- Beach towel
- Waterproof jacket as light showers may occur.
One of the species of dolphins present in the Mauritian waters is the Bottlenose dolphin, which is one of the most common and well-known species. Bottlenose dolphins live in warm and temperate seas.
The underwater waterfall in Le Morne Bay is an optical illusion yet fascinating phenomenon. The waterfall is visible all year-round but only from the top. It is absolutely safe to swim in or even surf on!
- No Show: confirmed clients do not show up for departure: 100% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 24 hrs. before departure :100% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 48 hrs. before departure:50% cancellation fee
- Weather conditions not suitable to clients: 100% cancellation fee
- Bad weather -cancellation before departure: Full refund
- Bad weather -cancellation during excursion: Partial refund
- Transfers are at extra supplement subject to the type of vehicle booked or the car rental option booked
- Private Transfer – Available every day (no minimum number of guests required)
- Food and beverages are not included
- Always subject to availability and weather conditions
- Dolphins and whales’ appearances can be seen during your trip on the west coast but are not always guaranteed.