Nepalese Bridge at Vallée des Couleurs
The Nepalese bridge at Vallée des Couleurs is an adventurous and fun way to have a panoramic view of the south of Mauritius. The bridge of 350 metres is suspended at a height of 80 to 100 over a flourishing forest. Take pleasure in the feeling of freedom and freshness of this activity.
Any day between Monday to Sunday, depending on availability and the weather conditions
Between 9 am to 4.30 pm
Approximately between 3.30 – 4 hours
Distance: 7.2 km
- South part of the island
- Access to the geological museum; home to six natural waterfalls, the 23 coloured earth, the endemic flora and fauna as well as an impressive panorama overlooking the sea.
- 500m of zip lining
- Opportunity to contemplate a marvelous land of 23 colors from above
- 1 bottle of water per person during your trip
- Not suitable for physically challenged persons and pregnant women
- Minimum age 12 years old
- Hiking shoes
- Sun cream
- Mosquito repellent
- Change of clothes
Private transfers only
The longest Nepalese bridge of the Indian Ocean is situated at Vallée des couleurs.
The domain covers 450 acres and represents an exclusive geological feature. The attractions of the park are centered in the endemic fauna and flora of the park, including the 23- coloured earth.
- No Show at departure for confirmed reservations: 100% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 24 hrs. before departure :100% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 48 hrs. before departure:50% cancellation fee
- Weather conditions not suitable to clients: 100% cancellation fee
- Bad weather -cancellation before departure: Full refund
- Bad weather -cancellation during excursion: Partial refund
- Transfers are at extra supplement subject to the type of vehicle booked or the car rental option booked
- Private Transfer – Available every day (no minimum number of guests required)
- Activity is always subject to availability and weather conditions
- Food and beverages are not included
- Entrance Ticket NOT included