La Vanille Nature Park
The number of plant and animal species in the world is countless. However, due to human activities and massive deforestation, many species are now extinct or are currently endangered. The only ways to save these species are through extensive breeding programmes, sustainable farming and the preservation of their natural habitats. The protection of animals is a fundamental value for La Vanille Nature Park, who actively participates in the conservation of the endangered species. The nature reserve has extended its actions in Rodrigues and Madagascar.
During your visit at La Vanille Nature Park, you will discover the plants and animal species of Mauritius and of the neighborhood islands of the Indian Ocean.
Monday to Sunday
From 9.30 am to 5 pm
More than 1 hour
- La Vanille Nature Reserve
- The tickets to this activity also give you access to the visit of the park.
- The feeding of the crocodiles is at 11.30 am everyday
- 1 bottle of water per person during your trip
Age Requirement: There are no age restrictions to join this activity.
- Sport shoes
- Sun cream
- Mosquito repellent
Private transfers only
Created in 1985, La Vanille Nature Park and was named in honor of the old vine that was cultivated in the valley.
You will be fascinated by the impressive insect collection in the nature reserve.
- No Show at departure for confirmed reservations: 100% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 24 hrs. before departure :100% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 48 hrs. before departure:50% cancellation fee
- Weather conditions not suitable to clients: 100% cancellation fee
- Bad weather -cancellation before departure: Full refund
- Bad weather -cancellation during excursion: Partial refund
- Transfers are at extra supplement subject to the type of vehicle booked or the car rental option booked
- Private Transfer – Available every day (no minimum number of guests required)
- Food and beverages are not included
- Activity is always subject to availability and weather conditions