Ile des Deux Cocos
Have the most charming experience on Île des Deux Cocos, a beautiful jeweled pendant in a turquoise ocean that lies off the south east coast of Mauritius. In contrast, to the north, tranquil, sandy white beaches border Blue Bay Marine Reserve, one of the most stunning spots for snorkeling in all of Mauritius. Enjoy a serene and exquisite lunch at the villa of the island.
10 am to 3 pm
Any days except Sundays and Public Holidays
Approximately 5 hours
- Ile des Deux Cocos
- Blue Bay lagoon
- Blue Bay Marine Park
Not suitable for physically challenged person
- Day use of the island
- Watersport activities (non-motorized)
- Sharing boat transfer from the mainland to the island
- 1 bottle of water per person during your trip
- Sunscreen lotion
- Snorkeling equipment
- Cap or Hat
- Beach towel
The villa of the island that was built in the 1920’s by the British Governor of Mauritius, Sir Hesketh Bell, has been completely restored to its original glory.
The Blue Bay marine park is home to mangroves, algae, sea grasses, corals, among so many other marine organisms. One of the main attractions of the park is a 1000-year old brain coral and scientists have successfully identified more than 72 fish species such as butterfish, fusilier fish and 38 coral species.
- No cancellation charges up to 24 hours prior to client arrival
- No cancellation charges up to 72 hours prior to client arrival
- Full charge in last 72 hours
- In case IDDC is closed due to bad weather, cancellation fee will not be applied.
- In case of rescheduling, we need to have immediately full names of guests otherwise our cancellation fee will apply
- In case guests decide to leave the island due to any reason, 50% of the cancellation fee will apply before lunch and 100% of the cancellation fee will apply after lunch
- Transfers are at extra supplement subject to the type of vehicle booked or the car rental option booked
- Private Transfer – Available every day (no minimum number of guests required)
- Activity is always subject to availability and weather conditions
- Food and beverages – The menu is subject to change without notice
- Any food allergy or food restriction has to be notified during the booking
- Beverages: alcoholic / non-alcoholic drinks, and rum tasting are included