Horse Riding – Haras Du Morne
Horse Riding is practiced in the South of Mauritius. You will be provided with an exceptional horse-riding experience, which is done on an almost desert and serene beach at Riambel or Le Morne. This experience is unique as you can horse ride whilst enjoying the soothing sound of gentle waves swashing the beach and at sunset, it offers an exquisite moment.
Any day except Sundays and Public Holidays
Slot time available needs to be checked before booking
Package of 1 or 2 hours
- Riambel and Le Morne
- The horse riding experience
- 1 bottle of water per person during your trip
Age requirement: There are no age restrictions for the visit
- Sun cream
- Cap or hat
Sharing or private
Horse racing is famous in Mauritius and its season is highly anticipated each year. The island has one of the most ancient hippodromes of the world and dates back to 1812. The first races were held at the Champ de Mars on 25th June of that year, heralding 200 years of almost non-stop competitions that were also held during the world wars of the 20th century.
Horse riding is done on the unique beach of Riambel: 2.5 km long, without any hotels.
- No Show at departure for confirmed reservations: 100% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 24 hrs. before departure :100% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 48 hrs. before departure:50% cancellation fee
- Transfers are at extra supplement subject to the type of vehicle booked or the car rental option booked
- Seat In coach – available every day provided there is a minimum of 4 guests booking the activity
- Private Transfer – Available every day (no minimum number of guests required)
- Activity is always subject to availability and weather conditions
- Food and beverages are not included