Gymkhana Golf Club – 9 Holes
The Mauritius Gymkhana Club is an 18 holes golf course, situated in Vacoas, in the highlands of the island. The nature of the golf course requires great accuracy and technical skills as it is only 5.6 kilometres long and a par 68. The course consists of six holes of par 3, two holes of par 5 and lastly of ten holes of par 4. The golf course is accessible to all levels of golfers.
7 am until 4 pm
Late night available on request
Subject to the clients’ choice
- Green fee
- 1 bottle of water per person during your trip
Available for all level of golfers
- Sun cream
- Cap or hat
- Golf outfits
- Golf bags
Golf clubs and other equipment can be rented at extra charges
Private transfers only
Mauritius is the fourth country where golf was introduced by the Officers of the British Military. Inaugurated in 1844, the Mauritius Gymkhana Club golf course is the oldest one in the Southern Hemisphere.
Gymkhanna is the only golf course in the centre of the island, offering pleasant conditions, especially during summer. Most of the members of the club are avid Mauritian golfers.
- No Show at departure for confirmed reservations: 100% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 24 hrs. before departure :100% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 48 hrs. before departure: 50% cancellation fee
- Transfers are at extra supplement subject to the type of vehicle booked or the car rental option booked
- Private Transfer – Available every day (no minimum number of guests required)
- Activity is subject to weather conditions. The activity can be canceled due to sudden weather changes
- Lunch can be taken at the club itself (additional supplement)
- All Visitors must be accompanied by a Caddy and the Caddy fee is Rs. 500 which is to be paid directly to the Caddy