The Casela Nature Park is a world of adventures and a real immersion in the fauna and flora. Situated in the west, near the Rempart Mountain and surrounded by sugar cane fields, the park has a splendid landscape and offers amazing views on its surroundings and on the west coast. Casela Nature Park has various captivating attractions for the whole family.
Walking with the lions & Interaction with big cats
If you want to be close to wild animals, this fascinating experience is perfect for you. You can either choose to interact with lions, cheetahs, caracals near their enclosure or choose to walk with the lions near the Rempart River.
The E-Bike Safari will give you the chance to have a cosy ride near the animals of the African savanna.
The Segway Trip goes through the Yemen Nature Reserve Park, which covers up to 4 500 hectares. It is a great way of exploring the flourishing nature and wildlife of the park.
Safari Quad Biking
For those looking for a more sporty way of discovering Casela, the quad trips will bring you further to the river, valleys of the site while giving you the chance to see various animals of the park.
Looking for a fun way to discover the park? The camel rides are a fun and an interesting way to visit the park and appreciate its beautiful sceneries.
This viewpoint on the Black River Gorges is located at the highest point of the gorges and offers impressive panoramic views over the majestic valleys of lush green vegetation.
Zip lining, Nepalese Bridge, Canyon Swing and Mountain Climbing
Casela Nature Park has some thrilling activities that are sure to give you an adrenaline rush. These activities include zip lining, the canyon swing and the Nepalese bridge, all situated in a dazzling nature. The sporty visitors can try the Mountain Climbing, offering gorgeous views over the countryside and the west coast.
Monday to Sunday
At 9 am – 5 pm
Minimum of 1 hour, depending of the activities booked
- Casela Nature Park
- The tickets are compulsory to access the park. All the other activities in the park are at an extra cost
- Certain activities are not suitable for physically challenged persons and pregnant women
- Age Requirement: There are no age restrictions to join this activity
- Sport shoes
- Cap or Hat
- sunscreen lotion
- Mosquito repellent
- Private transfers only
Opened in December 1979, Casela Nature Park was initially a bird sanctuary. Throughout the years, they have diversified their activities to allow the visitors to have an experience with the animals of the African savanna.
Casela Nature Park is the ideal family outing as it has many activities for the younger ones. These include the petting farm, the giraffe, tortoise and ostrich feeding and the pony ride.
- No Show: confirmed clients do not show up for departure: 100% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 24 hrs. before departure :100% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 48 hrs. before departure:50% cancellation fee
- Weather conditions not suitable to clients: 100% cancellation fee
- Bad weather -cancellation before departure: Full refund
- Bad weather -cancellation during excursion: Partial refund
- Transfers are at extra supplement subject to the type of vehicle booked or the car rental option booked
- Private Transfer – Available every day (no minimum number of guests required)
- Activity is always subject to availability and weather conditions
- Food and beverages are not included, picnics are not allowed within the park