The Avalon Golf Estate is at the heart of the tea plantations of Bois Chéri, in the south of the island. The course was designed by the former professional golfer, Peter Matkovich and comprises of an 18-hole championship golf course, covering more than 220 hectares. Situated near the central plateau and some kilometres from Grand-Bassin, Avalon has a pleasant climate for golfing and offers scenic views on the south of the island.
7 am to 4 pm
Any days except Sundays and public holidays
Subject to the client’s choice
- Bois Cherie
- Use of golf cart
- Green fee
- 1 bottle of water per person during your trip
Available for all level of golfers
- Sun cream
- Cap or hat
- Golf attire
- Golf bags
Golf clubs and other equipment can be rented at extra charges
Private transfers only
Avalon Golf Estate is the first course in the Indian Ocean and the 3rd of the continent to obtain the GEO Certified® status.
The course was developed in view of the windy climate of Bois Chéri, thus, allowing golf playing both with and opposite to the winds.
- No Show at departure for confirmed reservations: 100% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 24 hrs. before departure :100% cancellation fee
- Cancellation 48 hrs. before departure: 50% cancellation fee
- Transfers are at extra supplement subject to the type of vehicle booked or the car rental option booked
- Private Transfer – Available every day (no minimum number of guests required)
- Activity is subject to weather conditions. The activity can be canceled due to sudden weather changes
- Lunch can be taken at the club itself (additional supplement)